Nearly every day, there’s news that affects you and your money. From politics and taxes to markets and interest rates, things are happening that affect your savings and your future — so many things, in fact, it’s hard to keep up with them all.
Problem solved. We track everything that’s happening every day. And every couple of weeks, we condense it all and report everything you need to know in a special edition of the “Money!” podcast.
In addition to recapping the news, we check in on our personal investments, and discuss ideas and suggestions to make you smarter and richer, all without boring you to death in the process.
Sit back, relax and listen to this special edition of the “Money!” podcast:
Don’t listen to podcasts?
A podcast is basically a radio show you can listen to anywhere and anytime, either by downloading it to your smartphone, or by listening online. They’re awesome for learning stuff and being entertained when you’re in the car, doing chores, jogging or, if you’re like me, riding your bicycle.
If you haven’t listened to our podcast yet, give it a try, then subscribe. You’ll be glad you did!
Want more information? Check out these resources:
- Wall Street Journal: Central Banks Fuel New Bets on Tighter Money as Inflation Rises Globally
- Wall Street Journal: A New Market Emerges for Online Delivery: 10-Minute Groceries
- Associated Press: Why are foreign tech firms pulling out of China?
- Barron’s: The Fed Lays Out Plans to Start Tapering This Month
- Wall Street Journal: Are Entrepreneurs Happier Than Everybody Else?
- Bloomberg: Here’s What Citigroup to Goldman Say About Oil After OPEC+ Move
- CNBC: Investors are piling into infrastructure stocks after House passes Biden plan
- Bloomberg: Shiba Inu Coin Craze Is Driving Demand for—What Else?—Shiba Inu Puppies
- Associated Press: US reopens to international travel, allows happy reunions
- Wall Street Journal: General Electric to Split Into Three Public Companies
- CNBC: U.S. consumer prices jump 6.2% in October, the biggest inflation surge in more than 30 years
- Wall Street Journal: Is Santa Claus Coming to Town? Maybe Not. Blame the Labor Shortage.
- CNBC: Consumer prices jumped in October, but one indicator says inflation might be peaking
- Bloomberg: Morgan Stanley Says Steer Clear of U.S. Stocks and Bonds in 2022
- Bloomberg: Prepare to Live on $33,000 a Year If You Retire With a $1 Million Portfolio
- Barron’s: Small-Cap Stocks Are in Line to Be Big Winners in 2022
- Wall Street Journal: Retail Sales Rose by 1.7% in October Despite High Inflation
- New York Times: Policy and the Fog of Politics
- Stacy’s stock portfolio
- Subscribe to the Money Talks News newsletter
- Take our course The Only Retirement Guide You’ll Ever Need
- Take our course Money Made Simple
- Miranda Marquit’s website
I founded Money Talks News in 1991. I’m a CPA, and I have also earned licenses in stocks, commodities, options principal, mutual funds, life insurance, securities supervisor and real estate.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.